Code: Entry Code
Category: Category – Entrant Classification
Entry Title: Entry Title
Please rate the entry based on the following five categories. Questions are included under each section as a guideline. Section totals are built on a 100-point scale. Fill in the blanks with your number based on the maximum point scale indicated. Use whole numbers only. Written comments and suggestions are encouraged.
|Planning and Strategy (20%)||____20|
- Does the Justification Statement explain why the submission best fits into the category entered?
- Are the objectives clearly stated and is the potential for measured results established?
- Are the intended audience(s) and message(s) clearly identified and well defined?
- Overall, does the project reflect strategic thinking and careful preparation?
- Does the project demonstrate efforts to build positive relationships and/or change behavior of the intended audience(s)?
- Does the project demonstrate efforts to increase recognition of the cable industry?
- Overall, were the tactics used to execute the project well suited to the stated objectives, to the intended audience(s), and to all parties involved in the project?
- Are there measured (quantified) results or an indication of measurable results? (Examples include sales tracking, survey data, documented levels of participation, demonstrated changes in audience behavior, and media coverage.)
- Did the organization receive formal or informal credit for the project? (Examples include thank you notes, proclamations, letters to the editor, and branding on banners and signs.)
- Do the results combine to meet or exceed the stated objectives?
- Does project reflect creativity and innovation in the concept, use of resources and implementation?
CONSIDER THIS ENTRY FOR:
|Golden Beacon Award||Yes||No|
Awarded to an initiative that has made a strong impact in the cable industry, while enhancing cable's image nationwide.
Please make comments/suggestions for the entrant on the reverse side of this judging form.