Adopted by the Board of Directors
September 19, 2006
Mission Statement:Develop and promote cable communications excellence through professional development to help achieve industry and corporate goals
Strategic Goal 1: Provide professional development resources and recognition.
- Strategy 1.1
- Provide superior professional development opportunities for all members.
- Strategy 1.2
- Recognize and celebrate excellence at all levels.
- Strategy 1.3
- Serve all cable communication professionals.
Strategic Goal 2: Enhance the role and value of industry communications.
- Strategy 2.1
- Communicate the role and value of ACC to all members and the industry.
- Strategy 2.2
- Work with other organizations on initiatives that benefit members and the industry.
- Strategy 2.3
- Develop the organizational competencies and resources needed to support achievement of the association's mission.
- Strategy 2.4
- Engage members in association leadership and increase their participation in available programs and services.
Strategic Goal 3: Create outreach activities that enhance the membership experience.
- Strategy 3.1
- Build and strengthen membership through local and regional events
- Strategy 3.2
- Create a mentoring program to promote career and personal development
- Strategy 3.3
- Build a market environment for increased public acceptance and use of the industry's products and services.
- Strategy 3.4
- Integrate social goals and their accomplishment with industry and company business goals.